Some basic interview questions.
Its not comprehensive and ill extend this as needed.
- In a loop you can use the terms continue and break. Explain the differences.
- What are design patterns
- Give examples of behavioral and structural pattern.
- Name the different types of access modifiers you get in C#.
- What is the point of the protected access modifier?
- Explain encapsulations.
- Explain what the virtual keyword is used for.
- Explain what the abstract keyword is used for.
- Name an Immutable type.
- What is the difference between a Value type and a reference type.
- What is the difference between an Object and a Class.
- Where would you use an Abstract class instead of an Interface?
- What is inheritance?
- Does C# support multi-Inheritance?
- Explain Polymorphism
- What is the difference between constants and static.
- What is a sealed class?
- What is a namespace?
- What is an event?
- Where would you use the IDisposable interface?
- Where would use the using clause?
- Can a static class have a constructor?
- What is the difference between Try, Catch and Try, Finally?
- What is the difference between Throw and Throw ex?
- What is a Tupel?
- What are the benefits of the bridge pattern?
- What is the GAC?
- Why do we need the GAC?
- What is GC in .net?
- Explain how the garbage collector work.
- What is class explosion?
- What is coupling?
- What is separation of concerns?
- What is parallel processing?
- What is the difference between layers and tiers.
- What is SOA?
- What is the difference between hosting in the web and hosting in the cloud?
- IAAS vs PAAS
- What is SQL injection and how do you prevent it?
- What is a SSL certificate?
- How would I protect my code from people that would like to reverse engineer our code.
Opinion check of person
- Is C# better than VB.net or Delphi.net
- Is it a good idea to comment your code or is there another way?
- Why do we need coding standards?
- Do you think design patterns are still needed?
- Is designing for code-reuse good or bad?
- Is coupling good or bad?
- How would you design a library so that it can be extended or changed without having to alter the existing code.
- Explain the difference between a constant and a read only variable.
- What is the Stack?
- What does it mean if you get a Stack overflow?
- What is the point generics?
- Does generics support Inheritance?
- How would you change the default way C# compares the equality of two instances?
- Where would you use the observer pattern?
- Name the different types of collections you get in .net.
- What is the difference between a Queue and a Stack.